|CURVEXPO is preparing to present the Spring Summer 2016 collections of more than 350 Intimate, Swimwear and Men’s Underwear brands to the top North American retailers this August.
To kick off the season, CURVENY NEW YORK will take place on August 2, 3 and 4 at the Javits Center. There will once again be a very strong showing of intimate apparel and swimwear brands. Some of the new exhibitors are: Andrés, Bloom Swimwear, Caffe Swimwear, Celestine Lingerie, Curve & Co. EG Lux, Feraud Paris, Fishbelly, Lissome Loungewear, Loer Beachwear, Malabar Bay, Marie Bella, Relique, Rock Cotton, Rosch, Sonata Rapaltye, Sub, Sweet Cacau, Tallulah Love, Vera Vasi and many more…
During its 3 day show, CURVENY NEW YORK will once again host many exciting and informative events:
- The show will open its doors with an introductory get-together breakfast. Retailers will get a 30-minute crash course on how to shop CURVENY NEW YORK and learn to look for brands and events not to be missed.
- The popular Eveden Fit School for lingerie is returning once again with several lingerie and swimwear workshops and seminars during the 3 days. Participants will be treated to product knowledge, the latest fitting methods and insider style secrets.
- Lingerie Française will be presenting for the first time an overview of who they are, what to expect in seasons to come and why they are launching their new blog ‘Truly French’. The French have been pioneers in lingerie since the inception of the corset, be sure to join for an overview and to meet with web editor and best-selling author Debra Ollivier who will join Lingerie Française project manager Ulyana Sukach in presenting Truly French.
- Clair de Lune will be giving an overview and open discussion not to be missed regarding the First Bra Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization operated by lingerie boutiques and benefiting the breast cancer survivor.
- PROMOSTYL will guide retailers’ shopping experience with a Spring/Summer 2016 trends presentation, and a Fall/Winter 2016 sneak peek preview will be presented to designers. Promostyl and CURVEXPO collaborate to present an improved trend lounge where Promostyl will pull pieces from the show floor to illustrate the Spring/Summer 2016 trends in an intimate setting. A trend wrap up session will be held on the platform every evening (tag #trendrack).
On both coasts, we are repeating not only the Personal Shopper Program but also the very popular and successful New Account Program. For every new order placed with a new brand, buyers are offered the chance to win a round trip to Paris to visit Salon International de la Lingerie January 2016.
The show will move to the west coast with CURVENV@MAGIC taking place on August 17, 18 and 19 at the Las Vegas Convention. The show is unifying the intimate apparel & swimwear community under one roof for the first time in Las Vegas, which is creating the most exhaustive reunion of those categories in the West of the Americas. The connection with the ready to wear and activewear buyers of the Magic Market place will be extremely valuable for our brands who will be able to offer them additional growth opportunities. The new three day format will also allow the brands to comfortably meet with the increased number of buyers on show floor.
There is expected to be 250+ brands at CURVENV@MAGIC, gathering the strong intimate apparel offering of the previous CURVENV LAS VEGAS and a premium swimwear offering including returning and first time Vegas exhibitors. Among the best we can mention:
Agua Bendita, Ale By Alessandra Ambrosio, Anne Cole Signature, Babajaan Collections, Banana Moon, Becca By Rebecca Virtue, Body Glove, Caffe Swimwear, Dolcessa Swim, Eberjey, Elizabeth Jane, Gottex, Helen Jon, Huit, L*Space, Luli Fama, Maaji, Magicsuit, OndadeMar, PilyQ, Sauvage, Seafolly, Skye, Trina Turk and much more…
Additionally to this premium attendance the 3rd edition of the Hotel/Resort and Spa program will take place. After the first Paris Mode City program this July CURVENV@MAGIC will be hosting its 4th session worldwide and it is anticipated to be an incredibly successful edition in Las Vegas with already 20 buyers representing more than 400 participating properties. Some of the best properties like Setai, Ritz Carlton, MGM, Four Seasons, Mandarin, St Regis, KSL will be joining for a unique experience where we will be booking their appointments, offering them amazing gifts and inviting them to a meaningful and rich panel discussion with the 40 most resort oriented brands of the show.
To wrap up the end of the first day of the show, there will once again be the favorite Wine & Cheese networking event at 5pm. CURVEXPO will offer a glass of wine and a plate of cheese to entertain the last meetings of the day in style!
With the new format will be four different Fashion Presentations to take place on the first and second day of the shows, on show floor to highlight our strong swimwear and intimate apparel offering. There will be a showing at 11am and 3pm on both Day one and Day two of the show: Monday, Aug. 17th, 11AM ‘The Essential’ fashion presentation will present the 70 essential intimate apparel & swimwear lines, at 3PM during ‘The Exclusive’ fashion presentation 15 brands will unveil the 3 most promising outfits of their SS16 collection. On Tuesday, Aug. 18th, 11AM ‘The Exclusive’ fashion presentation will take place again and at 3PM ‘The Concept’ fashion presentation will feature a selection of 70 trendiest, versatile: lingerie, loungewear, sleepwear, shapewear, swimwear and beachwear lines… Among some of the brands presenting are: Annasui, Aubade, Bloom Swimwear, Dyanna, Eberjey, Elizabeth Jane, Else Lingerie, Hanky Panky, Heat Swimwear, Helen Jon, Leonisa, Loer Beachwear, Madi Apparel, Maxim Swim Collection, Pily Q, Plie, Raf Over, Rosemary, Samantha Chang, Sauvage, Seafolly, Sub Beachwear, LD Swimwear, Maxim, Miraclesuit, Rago, Triumph, Yummie by Heather Thomson and many more…
Furthermore, the buyers shopping experience will be facilitated with shuttles taking them to/from our preferred hotel Wynn/Encore and the Las Vegas Convention Center as well as from/to the Mandalay Bay convention center where Pool, Project Women will be held. Buyers will also be able to visit all of the Magic Marketplace tradeshows with one unique badge for faster access to other shows and more time to shop!
Finally, CURVENV@MAGIC has its own unique positioning in the central hall of the LVCC, separated in its own hall but connected to the other shows to allow it to keep its own identity and maintain the sleek, modern white look that existed in the previous CURVENV LAS VEGAS and CURVENY NEW YORK shows while being highly connected to the market place. The intimate feel which was an essential and favored attribute will remain, thanks to this “separated within” situation.
The show has already doubled in size, and is expecting two to three times more buyers. Amazing brands are coming back and exhibiting for the first time and the response from the stores is incredibly positive. Both shows are soon to prove once again to be the one stop shop for buyers looking for Lingerie, Swimwear, shapewear, sleepwear and Loungewear.
Stay tune with Twitter @curvexpo, Facebook/curvexpo and Instagram #curvenvatmagic #curveny to follow the show live and share your experience!
For more information, visit our website www.curvexpo.com or contact us at:
CURVEXPO, 475 Park Ave South, 6th Floor – New York, NY 10016.
Tel: (212) 993-8585 | Fax: (646) 607-9065